The Accelerant Projects™
Support great nonprofits with your business’s skills & resources
Bring together your team and solve an actual problem for a great nonprofit. Together, using your teams skills and talents, you can make a tangible difference in a non-profit’s future and for the people it serves.
The Kyrus Charities team works with nonprofits to identify a need and scope a project that uses participating companies’ skills and resources. We then help you organize a “hackathon” where we bring the participants together and build a solution to the nonprofit’s need. Check out recent Accelerant Projects.
Kyrus Charities receives multiple applications a year for Accelerant projects. These are simple short-term needs that can be met by your business skills or social responsibility funds.
Some examples are:
- Web design for a new non-profit
- Web upgrades
- Social media help and set-up
- Direct donations for a specific cause, issue or project
- Building a scheduling or tracking system
- IT help when computers misbehave
- Tablets and devices for children, Vets, and the homeless to use
- Security for your computer systems
- Financial and accounting services
- And many more…
Contact us if you would like to participate in an Accelerant project with your team!